HIGHLIGHTS DURING THE CONGRESS
Overview and Scientific Highlights of the Congress with one direct click!
Scientific reports from the Congress on the following subjects
- Risks of daylight savings time:
New study shows steep increase in traffic accidents
- Tennis elbow repair: Anchoring for better results
- Growth factors and stem cells support healing of bone fractures
The impact of nicotine on bone healing: Harmful or a new medication?
Job stress and depression make back pain worse
Electromagnetic field therapy reduces muscle soreness
Decade of traffic safety: Aim is to cut in half the number of road
- New initiative for optimising care of fragility fractures in Europe
- Hip fracture surgery: the earlier the better
- Ingrown toenails: New study shows better treatment method
- Whiplash syndrome occurs frequently but severe consequences are rare
- Loosening of hip replacement implants: Biological bone augmentation
instead of metal and cement
Access restricted for Faculty only.
Please log on with your received log in code here:
Dear Industry Partner,
This is your direct login to access the restricted area for Industry partners only and to access the Exhibitor and Sponsorship Manual.