The scientific programme will comprise:
- Bone and joint tumours
- Lower limb reconstruction: state of the art
- General orthopaedics /
complications / basic
science / technology
- Haemophilia: where are we? New trends based on experimental research
- Treatment of the infected fracture
- Evidence for prophylaxis
- Pain control / rehabilitation
- Will training prevent THA and TKA?
- Sports / knee soft-tissue
- Meniscal and knee ligament injuries today
- A full day dedicated to topics on articulations in hip and knee arthroplasty
- Hand and wrist
- Osteoarthritis of the thumb
- Clavicle fractures: to operate or not to operate?
- Spine (incl. trauma)
- Spinal trauma care: modern treatments
- Foot / ankle / leg
- Metatarsalgia: current options
- Joint-preserving surgery
- Knee osseous
- Early osteoarthritis: current management
- Trauma upper limb
- Complex elbow injuries: what's new?
- Trauma lower limb
- Solutions for proximal femoral fractures
- Polytrauma / pelvis
- What to do after damage control?
- Early care for growth alteration and malformation