ATTENTION: Please be aware that there are fraudulent websites attempting to exploit the EFORT name. Ensure to ONLY use this official website: http://www.efort.org/vienna2017 which is the official website of the 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 and/or that of our appointed PCO, MCI Berlin, is the only official partner for registration and housing administration.
- All delegates and guests will receive a name badge at the registration desk.
- The badge will be the official meeting document and should be worn at all times in order to gain entry into the meeting rooms and exhibition halls.
- With a delegate´s badge, participation will be granted into the scientific programme.
- Admission to the congress will not be allowed without badge identification.
- Voucher for courses and workshops that have been booked will be handed out along with the registration materials.
The official language of the 18th EFORT Annual Congress Vienna 2017 is English. All abstract submissions and presentations must be in English.
CERTIFICATE OF EUROPEAN CME CREDITS
FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS
Lunch and refreshments are not included in the registration fee. You can buy lunch and refreshments in several catering areas within the congress centre.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
The conference secretariat and organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants, either during or indirectly arising from the 18th EFORT Congress 2017. Participants are advised to take out their own personal health and travel insurance for their trip.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
Please note that all travellers, except for those exempt from visa requirement, should apply for the corresponding visa at the local Austrian Diplomatic or Consular Offices before their arrival.
People in possession of a valid residence permit or a valid long-term visa issued by another Member State, should check the validity of their visa in order to avoid any inconvenience.
If an entry visa is required, please allow sufficient time for this procedure:
- Submit your visa application in person and three months before you travel to Austria in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- The process may take longer in certain countries, so we recommend that you contact the nearest Austrian Diplomatic or Consular Offices to determine your personal case.
- For more information visit the Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://www.bmeia.gv.at/en/
EFORT will send invitation letters for visa purposes to registered participants only. To request an official letter of invitation for your visa application, be sure to have the following information ready when processing your request: your full name as it appears on the passport and your passport number.
Disclaimer: This procedure is intended to assist participants who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the EFORT Congress 2017 and is not an official invitation covering fees and/ or any other expenses or financial support for the conference. EFORT is not to be held responsible for the outcome of your visa application. Those persons needing an official invitation letter in order to attend the congress may contact EFORTregistration@mci-group.com specifying the necessary details.
Smoking is strictly prohibited during all meetings and sessions and in exhibition halls at all times.
Vienna follows Central European Time (CET) which is one hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and six hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (EST). At the time of the Conference, summer daylight saving will be in operation which is two hours ahead of GMT.