DAY & TIME: FRIDAY 02 JUNE 2017 – 08:15 -18:30
The EFORT Comprehensive Review Course (CRC) provides in a single day a quick analysis of the basic and fundamental knowledge of Orthopaedic surgery and Traumatology. The essential information for each topic is presented in a concise and brief way with a high degree of evidence. Experts in each field conduct the course which consists of approximately 20 presentations between 15 – 30 minutes long covering the following major topics:
- Basic Science
- Spine (including Trauma)
- Sport Activities & Orthopaedic Practice
Handouts with a summarizing article for each presentation are gathered in the CRC syllabus which is distributed on site (print version) to the registered participants of the course.
- Date: Friday 02 June 2017 (full-day course)
- Primary target attendees: Young orthopaedic surgeons and residents in training
- Maximum capacity: 180 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Registration and Fees: The CRC course is a paying course and a pre-registration is mandatory. For further details on the course fee and attendance, please consult the online registration platform.